Build a Catapult Plane – Explore Flight

Learn

This week’s Nanogirl challenge is to build a catapult plane. Watch the video to see how Nanogirl builds hers and download the pdf to learn about how planes fly. Test your plane and share how far it can fly.
Complete the Nanogirl activity – Treasure Hunt – Create your science toolkit to help you with this activity

Create

Share

Take a photo of your catapult plane or record your plane flying to share on your blog.

Write how far your plane can fly. Does it fly further indoors or outdoors – why do you think that is?

5 thoughts on “Build a Catapult Plane – Explore Flight

1. Thank you very much Nano girl and Fiona Grant for making this wonderful task. My plane actually went very far. I really love making this type of science projects on the Summer Learning Journey site. Here’s my blog to check out my blog posts: https://pesswaimahs.edublogs.org/

Thanks Swaimah

1. Kia ora Swaimah,

I’m so glad to hear that you have been enjoying nano girl’s very fun activities. I have left you a comment on your blogpost, you have done an amazing job!

Manar Mahmoud (SLJ)

2. Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if my blog is working properly because nobody has commented on my blog for about a week. Thanks.

-Benjamin

1. Kia ora Benjamin,

It’s Mrs Clifford from the Summer Learning Journey Team.
      We hope you have had a nice break so far!
      We are loving looking at all of the things you have posted so far on your blog and have put all of your points into the system. Do not worry your blog is looking great!
      We will comment on your posts as soon as we can.

– Mrs Clifford