Poetry Slam – Tahi – Introduction

11 thoughts on “Poetry Slam – Tahi – Introduction

1. Hi, my name is Leata from room 8 in Pt England School. This is the first time, for me to be making a poetry. I have finished my one, it’s called “Oh My”. Hope you check it out on my blog!! 😊😊 (Please do)

2. Kia ora,
    I’m Jasmine from saint marys school gisborne I’ve done 3 poems so can you please go and cheek my blog
    Thank you bye

1. Kia ora Jasmine. Thanks for your comment. I will head over to your blog and leave you some comments right now.

3. Kia Ora Phil,
    I’m Te Raumati from Panmure Bridge School. I just have one questions about this task.

Are we allowed to use a drawing of ourselves instead of an actual picture of ourselves?

Thank you

1. Kia ora Te Raumati. Great question. A photo is a great way for your audience to connect with you but if you feel more comfortable using a drawing then go for it. I bet you could come up with something really cool to represent yourself on Google Drawing or another tool. Or something created by hand.

4. Kia ora
    I am Stephanie from room 2 at Awapuni school in Gisborne. I have just finished my poem called ” Different Hairs “. I hope you check it out on my blog.
    Thank you, bye.

1. Kia ora Stephanie. I’m looking forward to checking out your poem. Did you know you can add a link to your blog in your comments? Check it out on this site under where it says commenting tip (the bit with the green and red text).

5. Kia ora,
    My Name is McKenzye and Im from Owairaka District School.
    I have posted the slides on my blog https://odsmckenzyeb.edublogs.org/ .
    I really hope you have time to check my blog because I spent some time doing the slides.
    I hope you have a good rest of the day.
    Blog you later.
    McKenzye.

1. Kia ora Lily. Thanks for commenting. I’ll jump onto your blog and check out your poems now. If you’re not sure whether you’re registered or not you can fill in this form.