Trick Shot Challenge

9 thoughts on “Trick Shot Challenge

1. Kia ora Savannah,

I’m so glad you enjoyed that activity. I’ll have to go see what you came up with for your trickshot.

Yes, a waterbottle seems like a weird thing to do ‘trick shots’ with but a few years ago it was all the rage in my classroom.

Keep up the great learning and blogging,
      🙂 Sharon – Te Ara Tūhura Education Programme Leader

1. Hello Sharon,

Thank you so much for this challenge it was really fun and enjoyable. What did you others pick for this challenge? I did Basketball rugby and soccer trick shots.

-Benjamin

1. Kia ora Benjamin,

I’m so glad you enjoyed it. I wanted my activity to be something that was fun and enjoyable, as well as, giving you something new to try. I’m glad it hit the spot.

2. Hello SLJ Team! it’s me Catherine from PT England School and I’ll like to say that I am glad that you all as a team made a great and fun activity you all wanted us to do. I would, like to ask you a question about this task, if you did this task what trick shot would you do? From Catherine PES 🙂

1. Kia ora Catherine,

What a great question! I would love to do a trick shot involving my dog Cooper in some way.
      Your trick shot was great! I love that you added “take 11” into your video so we knew how many times you tried before you got it.

I can’t wait to see what you post up next.
      – Mrs Clifford

3. Kia Ora Sharon! It is Patrick here from St Francis of Assisi Catholic School.

This activity was very fun for me and very entertaining when you watch your trick shots. From this activity I have learnt to always keep a Grwoth Mindset, even when it may take an eternity.

What trick shots would you do Sharon?
    Goodbye!
    Patrick

1. Kia ora Patrick,

Nice to see you getting involved in the Summer Learning Journey. I’m glad it was fun and entertaining. I enjoyed researching the different types of trick shots. I was very impressed with some of the Dude Perfect guys and what they did around their house. I would love to be able to do the trick where they threw the keys into the open bag from the top of the stairs. Not sure I would be that good at it though. Worth a try eh?!

4. Kia ora Sharon,
    My Name is McKenzye and I’m from Owairaka District School.
    Your activity is very cool and I just did this activity and posted in on my blog.
    My favorite part of doing the trickshots were actually just doing them because they were really fun to do but it took a long time to get all of my clips of me getting my trickshots. I hope you have time to check out my blog 🙂 .
    Blog you later.
    McKenzye.