Grand Designs

11 thoughts on “Grand Designs

1. Hello Vicki i’m just popping in to thank you for inspiring me to create my dream house it took a couple of hours but I finished, Goodbye and thank you.

2. Hi my name it Sia and I like this and it is cool and my House was a camping and the background was a sunset bye !!!

3. Kia Ora Vicki,

I’m Te Raumati from Panmure Bridge School. I have one question about this activity, is there any other activity I could do besides the kick start since I am not able to access tinkercad?

Thank you
    Na Te Raumati

1. Kia ora Indiana,

Have you watched the video shared by Vicki where she says “This video will help you out if you are new to Tinkercad”.
      Maybe that will help you access the Tinkercad site.

Hope you are enjoying the tasks,
      – Mrs Clifford

4. Kai ora, my name is Ngawari and i did a house that is kinda old lonely house, but i love doing art like that i would do more if i had the time, check my blog to see mine. and if you want some people comment of what they see, because not all people see the same thing in a photo. i did it on a google drawing and i only used shape’s and lines. have a good day and a merry Christmas!

5. Hi I’m Stephanie and I’m a partisapent in the Summer Learning Journey but, the weird thing is I am not getting any comments from the Summer Learning Journey team. Please wright back as soon as possible on what to do about.
    Kind regards
    Stephanie.

6. Kia ora,
    My Name is McKenzye and Im from Owairaka District School.
    This activity was really fun to do and I made a creative curve house on real paper and then I posted it on my blog.
    I hope you have time to check out my blog.
    Blog you later and Happy New Year!!
    McKenzye 🙂