The Summer Saturday Special: Week 4

The Summer Saturday Special: Week 3

7 thoughts on “The Summer Saturday Special: Week 4

1. Hello
    Sophia from Marshland School here. I just needed to say that when I want to check out these people’s blogs it does let me. Maybe it is not linked or something??

1. Kia ora Sophia,

Thank you for leaving us a comment. I’m so glad it worked for you eventually. I hope you enjoy their blogs and consider leaving them a comment.

Anna
      SLJ

2. Kia Ora Mrs Grant
    this week was really fun and challenging. One of my favorite activities are the Poem Postcards because I could see what type of poems the AI could make and because I like to write poems. I wonder why we don’t have Poem Slams anymore?

Thank you and the SLJ team for all the hard work I look forward to more math, art and writing activities.

Have a lovely day with your family and God bless
    Jamie

3. Kia ora Mrs Grant, Swaimah here!
    I really loved all the hard work and effort you added to this weeks challenges. I found some tricky but I fought through it. I loved all the activities mostly the Silhouette art, which reminds me of lots memories.

Question

Have you made a task based on art?
    What task did you enjoy?

Thanks Swaimah <3

4. Kia ora Mrs Grant, Shreeya here.
    I just want to ask a question which is, when does the SLJ end, because I am in india also participating and it’s nearly time to come back to christchurch. I am leaving on the 23 Jan so if it ends before that, that’s awesome but if it doesn’t end before 23 Jan I will have to skip some.
    That’s all, Thanks
    Shreeya

1. Kia ora Shreeya,

How cool that you are in India. What part of India are you in? Are you visiting friends and family?

I’m hugely impressed that you have been participating in the Summer Learning Journey even while you’re so far away from us. This will be so good for you when you return to school.

The Summer Learning Journey ends January 19th. Remember you don’t have to complete the tasks in order or on the day they are posted. If you skip a day you are welcome to complete the task the next day.

The whole Summer Learning Journey team are enjoying seeing your work. Keep it up Shreeya.

Anna
      SLJ