The Summer Learning Journey 2023-2024 is back!

The Summer Learning Journey 2023-2024 starts on Monday 11th December.

Watch our teaser trailer and visit the website to find out more about registering, prizes and participating.

Registrations are open from Monday 27th November

6 thoughts on “The Summer Learning Journey 2023-2024 is back!

1. Kia ora Mrs Grant, Swaimah here for Pt England School! I am so glad that the summer learning journey will be happening again. The problem is that if I get a prize I might be at school next year because I will be a year 9. I’m asking if you can give my prize to Mr Burt and i’ll grab it off him. I still can’t believe the summer learning journey is going to be so good. I can’t wait to see the activities.

Swaimah ~ Pt England School

1. Kia ora Swaimah, Thank you for the feedback, we are excited for the SLJ too. For all the Year 8s who will be at another school in Year 9 next year… you will be able to access your Primary School blog throughout the summer to share your SLJ Learning and blog posts. We will also pass on any prizes and certificates to your school next year.
      Look out for the teaser week activities on the blog on Monday and Wednesday for you to try with the SLJ starting on Monday 11th.

Ngā mihi nui,
      Mrs Grant

2. Kia Ora Mrs Grant! Rafin here from О̄wairaka District School. I’m really looking forward to this years SLJ, as it sounds like a good way to keep up my learning in the holidays. I’m sure it will be fun as well, because there are so many different subjects/options to choose from! I will definitely try my best and keep on going.
    Yours Faithfully,
    Rafin ODS Room 17

3. Kia ora Rafin,
    Thank you for the feedback, we’re looking forward to reading your posts too.
    We know that if you share at least three blog posts a week this helps your learning over the summer break.
    There will be 12 activities posted every week under different topics.
    This means you can choose activities from your favourite topics, that you enjoy learning about the most. Links to all the topics are in the tags widget and at the top of the blog.
    Have an awesome Summer,
    Mrs Grant