Superhero – Kick Start

13 thoughts on “Superhero – Kick Start

1. Kia Ora David,
    What a cool way to kick off the Summer Learning Journey, my group of students had a great time using the AI tool to create their characters. I like how you have a range of characters you can choose from. Thank you
    Ngā mihi
    Tanya Mundy
    Ako Hiko EPL

2. Kia Ora its Willa From New Brighton Catholic school,
    I love how we got to use our creativity on this challenge its definitely my favourite so far. I also love how we got to use craiyon it is a really fun tool.
    I had lots of fun doing this activity.
    Nga Mihi Nui
    Willa Andrews

3. Kia Ora,
    My name is Emilee and I am a Year 7 student at NBC. I loved this activity, but I added a little twist to it. I love Chihuahuas, so I made my superhero based on one!

I really enjoyed this activity and being able to express my creativity. It was such a cool experience to be able to see how AI created my photo.

I am so excited for the SLJ to officially be back on. I cannot wait to make new posts and hopefully win prizes!

Ngā mihi, Emilee

1. Kia ora Emilee, adding your own twist is an awesome idea and sounds like lots of fun. We are excited for the SLJ to start too.
      Kia pai tō rā
      Mrs Grant @ Manaiakalani

4. Hi David,
    Daniel from SPS Panmure
    Loved the activity we started.
    You looked really cool in that costume, and when you switched into your Hero it made the whole class laugh.
    Can’t wait for SLJ to start, looking for some more prizes.
    Bring it On!

1. Kia ora Daniel, thanks for the feedback. I agree David’s video is very creative. We’re excited for the SLJ to start next week too.

ngā mihi,
      Mrs Grant @ Manaiakalani

5. Hey Swaimah here from Pt England School. I really love this superhero task. It’s a very fun and easy task to complete in a few minutes. Superheros are really previous and important people in life.

I picked the superhero Sooraya Qadir. Sooraya is a muslim women who has the power of dust and she can form dust into anything. She can blow her enemies away just from a splash of dust.

Thank you so much Mrs Grant and your helper for making this task

Swaimah <3

1. Kia ora Swaimah, thank you for the feedback. We had lots of fun creating this task for the Summer Learning Journey. I can see you have registered and are under way sharing activities on your blog!

An awesome start, well done!
      Mrs Grant

6. Kia ora Mrs Grant!
    Thank you for sharing your learning with us!
    Me and my class loved the bit where you switched into your Hero it made the whole class laugh!
    Also I agree with Emilee, a twist would be lots of fun,

keep up the good work!
    Bye