Superhero – Step It Up

10 thoughts on “Superhero – Step It Up

1. Hey Swaimah here from Pt England School. I really love this superhero task. It’s a very fun and easy task to complete in a few minutes. It is a bit tricky to find a superhero that is where your from. This comic strip step up task is more easier to express the superheros powers and identity.

It also shows the different type of people there are. I picked Sooraya Qadir and Nimrod Sentinels. Sooraya is a muslim women who has the power of dust and she can form dust into anything. Nimrod Sentinels is the emeny of Sooraya Qadir.

Thank you so much Mrs Grant and your helper for making this task

Swaimah <3

1. Kia ora Swaimah, We’re glad you enjoyed the activity and were able to share your creativity. The power of dust would be very handy especially when I can’t find what I’m looking for!

Ngā mihi,
      Mrs Grant

2. Talofa Lava, My name is Madelyn and I’m a year 7 at Saint Patrick’s School. One thing about me is that I love writing comic books, Not only do I think this is a very creative and amazing activity to do but it is also a good opportunity for me to continue my comic book journey.

I can’t wait for the next Summer Learning Journey!

3. Kia Ora i’m Aliana from Pt England School. I really enjoyed this activity and I plan on repeating it. Thank you so much for putting this activity in the Summer Learning Journey!

Aliana

1. Kia ora Aliana, we are glad you enjoyed the teaser week activities. Look out for activities next week when the Summer Learning Journey begins. There will be lots of fun activities you can choose from each week.

Ngā mihi,
      Mrs Grant

4. Hi
    My name is Sophia, I’m a year 6 from marshland school, and I’m new to the summer learning journey.
    But it already looks like fun, so I’m ready to start this!

1. Kia ora Sophia, Welcome to the Summer Learning Journey! Look out for new posts every morning at 9am and then at 1pm. You are also able to click the topic tabs at the top of the blog to find activities under your favourite topics.

There are two new activities posted today to choose from,

ngā mihi,
      Mrs Grant