Under the Sea – Kick Start

5 thoughts on “Under the Sea – Kick Start

1. Hello it’s Blane from HPS.
    I loved this activity this could be my favorite so far.
    The video helped me a lot.
    My favorite sea animal is a sea horse because they are just so cute.
    What is your favorite sea animal?

1. Kia ora Blane,
      Thanks for your feedback, we’re happy to know the videos are helpful.
      I agree with you, seahorses are fascinating creatures! From their head, that is shaped like a tiny horse down to their curly tail, I think they must be the ocean’s most unique fish.

Ngā mihi,
      Mrs Grant

2. Hello, I am Eloisa from Belfast School and I really liked this activity because I thought it was fun to make your own underwater scene. This is one of my favorites so far.

1. Kia ora Eloisa,
      We’re glad to hear you enjoyed creating your underwater scene. There are so many different undersea creatures to choose from. I am always fascinated by sea life that survives in the deepest part of the ocean and how they have adapted.

Ngā mihi,
      Mrs Grant

3. Kia Ora Naomi
    my name is Jamie and I am from St. Patrick’s School. This activity was really fun to do, and the video is very helpful. Did you know the facts on my blog were actually from the music video? Here is my post if you want to check it out: https://spsjamieb.edublogs.org/2023/12/21/under-the-sea-kick-start/#comments

I have a question; what kinds of sea creatures would you put in your underwater scene? I have put many, but my favorites were the jelly-fish that I’ve created myself! What is your favorite sea creature?

I’m looking forward to trying out the Step-It-Up activity, Naomi. Please reply if you can, and have a great day as well as a Merry, Merry Christmas!!
    Jamie